Vacation
So I just got back from my week-long vacation in Cape Cod, MA. My parents and I stayed at my grandparents' house in Falmouth. We went to the beach, went out to dinner, walked around town, and just enjoyed the much needed break. Though the trip is about 7 hours each way, it is definitely worth it. One evening before dinner I went running down by Quissett Harbor, which is down the street from my grandparents' house, and ran along the bath to the Knob. The Knob is the tip of the piece of land extending to the water, so from that point you get a gorgeous view of the ocean. I took tons of pictures of the water and the area because it is so beautiful there. Though I was sad to leave, it is nice to be back at school with my friends and I am looking forward to beginning co-op tomorrow.

2 Comments:
At 12:08 AM,
Anonymous said…
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it cheap loan secured Autocad plotters half marathon training without running Ford falcon 1964 acne product acne antibiotics Mediine cabinet shelve
At 9:27 PM,
Anonymous said…
Where did you find it? Interesting read car dupont rain rally wax Contract vitamin manufacturer in nj Pineapple area rugs Numbers of computers sold in 1985 hindsight convertible car polish Dukane magniview projectors Valtrex for herpes simplex Gmc bumper guards Suzuki vehicles dallas texas Porsche 911 gt3 r Women hairy donatella versace allegra versace State farm insurance julie motes vancouver washington phoenix hotels fluoxetine novo
Post a Comment
<< Home