***Elena***

Friday, June 30, 2006

1 week down...

I just finished my first week co-oping at Admissions. We had 3 events in 1 week, so it has been kind of crazy, but still so much fun. We have been doing tons of planning for summer term, and we have our summer membership drive on Thursday. I am very much looking forward to our 4 day weekend. We not only have the 4th off, but also the 3rd as well. It is especially wonderful because that means that my Monday night class is canceled as well.

On my way back from work, I saw a bunch of flyers hanging up in the lobby of Crossings advertising their 4th of July party on the roof of the building. From the roof we will be able to see the fireworks at the Art Museum. They are going to have free food and drinks and games and stuff. Residents are even allowed to bring up to 3 guests each. There is also a raffle going on to win $100 of 1 month's rent. I've never been on the roof before since we'd never been allowed to before, so I'm pretty excited about it. A lot of people are going, so it should be fun. Hopefully the weather holds out...