***Elena***

Sunday, July 09, 2006

LBI!

So I just got back from Long Beach Island. My boyfriend Keith and I left Saturday morning and took a train to Atlantic City and then a bus to Manahawkin, where his dad picked us up. Keith's parents rented a house on LBI for a week and so I went with him, where I met his parents and sister. I'm always kind of nervous about the whole meeting the family thing, but his parents and sister were really great. Their house was right by the beach, and we spent a lot of time there on Saturday and Sunday. We went out for dinner on Saturday night to this cute seafood place. Since Keith was staying a few extra days, I had to take the bus and train home by myself, which was surprisingly easy. It was a nice little weekend getaway, and I hadn't been to LBI since after prom senior year. I was trying so hard not to get burnt, but I managed to get slightly burnt on the backs of my legs. In all, though, it was a perfect weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home