***Elena***

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Dance

After work today we held a membership drive to recruit new members into our Student Ambassador program. At the end of the drive, I was talking to one of our current ambassadors, Jen. She mentioned that she was going to a dance class at the gym. I had been trying to take a Drexel dance class since the beginning of sophomore year, but I had always had conflicts. I went with Jen to the gym where I participated in the class to see if I would like it. At the end of the class, I filled out an add/drop form so I could officially join the class. Most of the people in the class have been dancing for forever, but this is the first real dance class I have ever taken. I'm not the greatest dancer as I do not have much experience, but I'm still really enjoying the class so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home