***Elena***

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Jersey

Over the weekend, Matt and I went to New Jersey for his brother's wedding. We left Thursday after work and came home on Sunday. Thursday night I met his parents, grandfather, brother, and future sister-in-law for the first time when we all went to dinner. After dinner, Matt and I met up with Amanda to celebrate her 21st birthday.

On Friday, Matt and I spent the day at his parents house and went to lunch with his brother and finace, Andrew and Allison. Later we went to the wedding rehearsal and then the rehearsal dinner, which was very good.

Saturday was the wedding. The ceremony was at 2:30 and then the reception was later that evening at the Molly Pitcher Inn in Red Bank. Allison looked beautiful and her dress was amazing. The Molly was very nice, and I had a lot of fun at the reception.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home