Jamaican Jerk Hut
On Friday a group of us went to dinner at Jamaican Jerk Hut. It's this quaint Jamaican restaurant on 14th and South, and it was featured it the movie In Her Shoes. I stumbled upon it on the way to pre-student teaching one day, and recognized it from the movie.
I went there with people from work, Matt, and 3 of my best friends from home. The food there was really good, but some of the dishes were insanely spicy. We ate outside and listened to live music. Everyone got along, so I was excited about that. It was great seeing my friends from home again.
I went there with people from work, Matt, and 3 of my best friends from home. The food there was really good, but some of the dishes were insanely spicy. We ate outside and listened to live music. Everyone got along, so I was excited about that. It was great seeing my friends from home again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home