Birthday Weekend
Yesterday was my 21st birthday! On Friday night I went to dinner at Bistro St. Tropez, an amazing restaurant overlooking the Schuylkill River, with 20 of my friends. It was great because a bunch of my friends from school came as well as my best friends from home. The restaurant was offering this $20 price fixed menu for an appetizer, entree, and dessert, and everything was so good. After dinner, we all went back to my apartment to hang out.
On Saturday, I went home after work because my friend from home, Mike's, family was throwing him a surprise birthday party. His 21st birthday isn't until Sep. 5th, but he is leaving for Australia to student teach on Sep. 22nd, so the party was early. I went to that with Liz, and even though he sort of knew about the party already, it was still a lot of fun. Then at night, I went out with Mike and Liz so I could order a drink at midnight.
On Sunday, my actual birthday, my mom drove me back to my apartment around noon. Then I packed lunch, got a magazine, and walked to Rittenhouse Square. I stopped at Rita's and then brought it to Rittenhouse, where I laid out on my blanket in the grass for a few hours. In the evening, I went to Dana's early to watch Entourage so we could all hang out.
On Saturday, I went home after work because my friend from home, Mike's, family was throwing him a surprise birthday party. His 21st birthday isn't until Sep. 5th, but he is leaving for Australia to student teach on Sep. 22nd, so the party was early. I went to that with Liz, and even though he sort of knew about the party already, it was still a lot of fun. Then at night, I went out with Mike and Liz so I could order a drink at midnight.
On Sunday, my actual birthday, my mom drove me back to my apartment around noon. Then I packed lunch, got a magazine, and walked to Rittenhouse Square. I stopped at Rita's and then brought it to Rittenhouse, where I laid out on my blanket in the grass for a few hours. In the evening, I went to Dana's early to watch Entourage so we could all hang out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home