City Adventure
So last night, I went to Center City with some people from work. We went to the new H&M where we did some shopping. I tried on a bunch of stuff but just ended up getting a cute necklace and ring. After H&M we went to Ruby Tuesday's for dinner. We were planning on going to Pad Thai on South Street, but we were already in Center City so we just went to Ruby Tuesday's instead. It was delicious as usual.
After our ice cream social, I went to my friend's apartment. We ended up watching the original Exorcist, which I had never seen before. I wasn't too keen on watching it, because I can't really handle scary movies. I actually really liked the movie, despite covering my eyes through a good portion of the movie.
After our ice cream social, I went to my friend's apartment. We ended up watching the original Exorcist, which I had never seen before. I wasn't too keen on watching it, because I can't really handle scary movies. I actually really liked the movie, despite covering my eyes through a good portion of the movie.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home