Hello stranger
Hi everyone. I am back after an extended absence from blogging. Not all that much is new, just trying to survive the end of spring term. I have my last few days of pre-student teaching, which is really exciting, but also very sad. I'm going to miss my kids more than I thought I would. It will definitely be weird not going there everyday anymore.
There are only 4 days left in the term. It will definitely be a stressful 4 days, since I have a lot of final papers and presentations due. But I amazingly only have 1 final during finals week, and it's on Monday. So I'll have the rest of finals week to put in some extra hours of work and enjoy being done. Then I get to go to Cape Cod for a week before starting co-op. I cannot wait.
There are only 4 days left in the term. It will definitely be a stressful 4 days, since I have a lot of final papers and presentations due. But I amazingly only have 1 final during finals week, and it's on Monday. So I'll have the rest of finals week to put in some extra hours of work and enjoy being done. Then I get to go to Cape Cod for a week before starting co-op. I cannot wait.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home