Cape Cod!
On Saturday, I got back from a week in Cape Cod, Ma. It was an incredible, much needed break. I spent the entire week relaxing on the beach, shopping, reading, and spending time with my family. My grandparents have a great house that is right on the water. My parents and I go there every summer for at least a week.
We usually go toward the end of August, when my sister and more of my cousins, aunts, and uncles are around. Since I am on co-op this summer, this was the only week I could go. Hopefully next summer, since I'll have graduated, I will be able to go for much longer. Even though it was early in the season, and the water was freezing, I actually went swimming twice. I was sad to leave, but it is nice to be home.
Yesterday I had my first day as an official co-op at the admissions office at Drexel. I have worked here for over a year, so there isn't too much of an adjustment. The only big difference is that I now have a desk, which is very nice. Ok, off to do some work...
We usually go toward the end of August, when my sister and more of my cousins, aunts, and uncles are around. Since I am on co-op this summer, this was the only week I could go. Hopefully next summer, since I'll have graduated, I will be able to go for much longer. Even though it was early in the season, and the water was freezing, I actually went swimming twice. I was sad to leave, but it is nice to be home.
Yesterday I had my first day as an official co-op at the admissions office at Drexel. I have worked here for over a year, so there isn't too much of an adjustment. The only big difference is that I now have a desk, which is very nice. Ok, off to do some work...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home