Study Study
I have my only final for summer term on Monday in Differential Equations. I only took that and a dance class this summer, which doesn't have a final. It's kind of annoying because finals week is technically over, but since last Monday was a holiday, our final has to be this Monday. I decided to devote both yesterday and today to studying, so I could relax and enjoy my Friday.
After work, I met up with a friend and we went to Nara, this Japanese Restaurant for dinner. I got vegetable rolls and Sunday morning rolls, which is smoked salmon with cream cheese. They were both really good, and pretty reasonable for sushi. Then I went to Pete and Chris D's new house at 41st street.
After that, I hung out with Keith for a while. They had a goodbye thing for Keith's roommate, Julia, who is a Chemical Engineering major. She's leaving for the Virgin Islands in a few days. She will be there for 6 months while she's on co-op.
I went in to work on Saturday to give a tour, and then spent the rest of the day studying on and off.
On Sunday, I woke up early and met 1 of my friends from home at 30th street station. We went to breakfast at Cosi, and then I walked her back to the train station. Then I went to CHOP, which was a lot of fun. I ended up going to 30th street again after CHOP, because I met Amanda there. I devoted the rest of the day to sporadic studying. I'll be so glad when this exam is finally over.
After work, I met up with a friend and we went to Nara, this Japanese Restaurant for dinner. I got vegetable rolls and Sunday morning rolls, which is smoked salmon with cream cheese. They were both really good, and pretty reasonable for sushi. Then I went to Pete and Chris D's new house at 41st street.
After that, I hung out with Keith for a while. They had a goodbye thing for Keith's roommate, Julia, who is a Chemical Engineering major. She's leaving for the Virgin Islands in a few days. She will be there for 6 months while she's on co-op.
I went in to work on Saturday to give a tour, and then spent the rest of the day studying on and off.
On Sunday, I woke up early and met 1 of my friends from home at 30th street station. We went to breakfast at Cosi, and then I walked her back to the train station. Then I went to CHOP, which was a lot of fun. I ended up going to 30th street again after CHOP, because I met Amanda there. I devoted the rest of the day to sporadic studying. I'll be so glad when this exam is finally over.

2 Comments:
At 9:43 AM,
Anonymous said…
Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....
At 5:54 AM,
Anonymous said…
Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton
Post a Comment
<< Home