Best night ever!
Last night was so amazing. A bunch of us from work, my roommates, and Keith all went to El Azteca for dinner for my birthday. As I was getting ready, a few of the guys surprised me at my door with this adorable Drexel teddy bear, a cute hat I wanted, Godiva chocolates, and some other great stuff. Then we all took the subway to El Azteca, which is on 7th and Chestnut.
We had 2 tables because there were like 20 of us. El Azteca is one of my favorite restaurants because I love Mexican food, and the atmosphere is really great. Everyone was so awesome, and gave me some adorable gifts. The best part was when the waiter brought out fried ice cream with a sparkler and a huge sombrero. It was this guy at the next table's birthday, so we had on matching sombreros.
After El Azteca we just hung out for a while, and then I went home. It was definitely one of my best birthdays!
We had 2 tables because there were like 20 of us. El Azteca is one of my favorite restaurants because I love Mexican food, and the atmosphere is really great. Everyone was so awesome, and gave me some adorable gifts. The best part was when the waiter brought out fried ice cream with a sparkler and a huge sombrero. It was this guy at the next table's birthday, so we had on matching sombreros.
After El Azteca we just hung out for a while, and then I went home. It was definitely one of my best birthdays!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home