***Elena***

Friday, August 11, 2006

C-Ham

On Wednesday, I left work early and took a train home. My mom picked me up at the train station, and we went shopping at Target and then at the mall for my upcoming birthday. The sad moment of the trip was when I re-remembered that Y100 doesn't exist anymore. Even though it was forever ago, I still forget sometimes. There's still 93.7, 96.5, and 102.1, but that's about it. At school, though, we have our own radio station, WKDU, which is pretty good too.

Anyway, so I did lots of shopping on Wednesday and then got Ritas. Then I went to Applebees with 3 of my best friends from home. I hadn't seen them in a while, so it was really great to all hang out again. They even got the waitress and others to sing happy birthday to me.

On Thursday, my mom and I drove into the city where we picked up my dad and then went to lunch at Buddakan. It is such a good restaurant, though kinda pricy. We got a bunch of stuff and shared, though my favorite were the chicken and ginger dumplings.

After lunch, I went to my friend Liz's house, where we all from last night met up again. We all just hung out at Liz's, made pasta salad, and watched Wet Hot American Summer. The 3 of us ended up sleeping over Liz's, and then I woke up super early this morning to catch a train back to the city so I could get to work at 8am for our event today. But it was a great 2 days and totally worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home