Beach!
Yesterday I went to the beach with some work people. We left after the Saturday tour and drove to Amanda's house in Eatenwood. Despite getting lost over and over again, we finally made it there and almost immediately left for the beach. It was the perfect beach weather; not too hot so that you couldn't lay out, and hot enough so that you actually wanted to go in the water. I also actually managed to not get burnt.
After the beach, we went to a local diner for some dinner. I had pancakes, which were really good. Then some people left, but Pete and I stayed and hung out at Amanda's. We left at like 8ish and got home around 10pm. I was exhausted when I got home, so I just took a quick shower since I was all sandy, and then went to bed. It was a nice mini-vacation, though I already miss the beach...
After the beach, we went to a local diner for some dinner. I had pancakes, which were really good. Then some people left, but Pete and I stayed and hung out at Amanda's. We left at like 8ish and got home around 10pm. I was exhausted when I got home, so I just took a quick shower since I was all sandy, and then went to bed. It was a nice mini-vacation, though I already miss the beach...

3 Comments:
At 7:54 AM,
Anonymous said…
It's not the beach it's the Jersey Shore!!!!!! you cotton headed ninny-muggins
At 7:12 PM,
Anonymous said…
Keep up the good work » » »
At 11:08 AM,
Anonymous said…
Best regards from NY! » »
Post a Comment
<< Home