KOP
Yesterday morning I took a train home to see one of my best friends from home, Jess. She is 2 years younger than me and is leaving on the 31st to start at Hofstra. We decided to go to King of Prussia Mall all day so she could get cute starting college clothes, and I could just get some clothes. She was kind of nervous about driving since she'd never been on the Turnpike before, but we made it there with no problem.
We shopped for a while, though I didn't get all that much. Then we had a late lunch at Friendly's, and then shopped a bit more. We ran into some trouble on the way back, because I told her to go right instead of left, and ended up being on I-76 West for an extra like 10 miles because there wasn't an exit in forever. Jess was kind of freaking out because there we couldn't see an exit until West Chester.
So then we got off and asking this kid at the toll booth, who stupidly just told her to take a U-turn right after the toll. Well, Jess tried and we almost got hit a few times, so she just turned onto the first road she saw. Then she pulled over, and I started driving. After a light or 2, we saw a gas station, and some really nice guy gave us directions and we managed to get back in one piece.
We shopped for a while, though I didn't get all that much. Then we had a late lunch at Friendly's, and then shopped a bit more. We ran into some trouble on the way back, because I told her to go right instead of left, and ended up being on I-76 West for an extra like 10 miles because there wasn't an exit in forever. Jess was kind of freaking out because there we couldn't see an exit until West Chester.
So then we got off and asking this kid at the toll booth, who stupidly just told her to take a U-turn right after the toll. Well, Jess tried and we almost got hit a few times, so she just turned onto the first road she saw. Then she pulled over, and I started driving. After a light or 2, we saw a gas station, and some really nice guy gave us directions and we managed to get back in one piece.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home