Snakes on a Plane!!!
On Friday night I went to Drexel shabbat services/dinner in the Van R ballroom. It was I think the only 1 Hillel has sponsored this summer, but they are planning on doing Drexel shabbat every other Friday starting in the fall. I went with my roommate Sarah. It was great seeing everyone, since I hadn't seen them in a while because I've been so busy with Co-op and classes and stuff. But services went well and dinner was delicious as usual.
After dinner, I met Chris B at Towers and we walked to the Bridge to see Snakes on a Plane! I had been wanting to see this movie for forever, and was so pumped to finally be able to go. Well, needless to say, it was pretty much the best movie ever. It was definitely a lot better than I thought it would be. Totally worth the $11.
On the walk back to campus, there was a rediculous amount of thunder and lightening. There were these crazy bolts of lightening in the sky. It was like something out of the movies. I was hoping we'd make it back without getting rained on, but no, we got completely drenched. It was still a good time though.
My night ended really randomly. I was in the elevator, soaking wet, on the way back up to my apartment, when it stopped on the 7th floor. When the doors opened, 2 of my friends got it, and they were actually on their way up to my apartment on the 10th floor to see if I was around. So we hung out for a while before I went to sleep.
After dinner, I met Chris B at Towers and we walked to the Bridge to see Snakes on a Plane! I had been wanting to see this movie for forever, and was so pumped to finally be able to go. Well, needless to say, it was pretty much the best movie ever. It was definitely a lot better than I thought it would be. Totally worth the $11.
On the walk back to campus, there was a rediculous amount of thunder and lightening. There were these crazy bolts of lightening in the sky. It was like something out of the movies. I was hoping we'd make it back without getting rained on, but no, we got completely drenched. It was still a good time though.
My night ended really randomly. I was in the elevator, soaking wet, on the way back up to my apartment, when it stopped on the 7th floor. When the doors opened, 2 of my friends got it, and they were actually on their way up to my apartment on the 10th floor to see if I was around. So we hung out for a while before I went to sleep.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home