***Elena***

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Movie Star!

Today we finished shooting our movie for work. It's on the Do's and Don'ts of college. I wrote out like 40 do's and don'ts, and we picked about 15 of them to film. We filmed most of them last week, but I had to do the one of just me and the one with Priyanka and I this morning.

The one I did by myself is do call your parents, but don't call your parents only when you need money. It turned out pretty well. My favorite is the one with Priyanka and I. It's do hang out with your roommate, but don't spend every second with them.

We filmed the do of us just like deciding to go to dinner. The don't was us planning every single second of our weekend together. Then it cuts to us screaming at each other, ending with me yelling "I hate you" as I slam the door. It's pretty hilarious. I'm so excited for when everything's all edited and put together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home