I <3 my family
I just got back from Cheltenham. I went home right after work because we were having a family dinner for my birthday at my house. My parents, siblings, and their significant others. It was really great all being together, because we hadn't all had dinner in a while. My oldest brother David and his girlfriend just got back from a cruise to Alaska so they were all excited about their trip and all.
My mom made lasagna and this chicken thing, and we all had dinner out on our patio. For dessert, my mom made a confetti cake, which is my favorite. My oldest brother and sister both got me Target gift cards, and I'm pretty excited to use them. Unfortunately there isn't a Target in the city, so I have to wait until the next time I'm home.
It was really nice seeing my family again. It was actually the last time I'm going to see my parents in a while, since they are going on a cruise to Greece on Friday and will be gone for 2 weeks. It's going to be very strange, since I talk to my mom pretty much every day. But I'm sure they'll have a blast.
My mom made lasagna and this chicken thing, and we all had dinner out on our patio. For dessert, my mom made a confetti cake, which is my favorite. My oldest brother and sister both got me Target gift cards, and I'm pretty excited to use them. Unfortunately there isn't a Target in the city, so I have to wait until the next time I'm home.
It was really nice seeing my family again. It was actually the last time I'm going to see my parents in a while, since they are going on a cruise to Greece on Friday and will be gone for 2 weeks. It's going to be very strange, since I talk to my mom pretty much every day. But I'm sure they'll have a blast.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home