***Elena***

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Eeek!

Yesterday at work I got this frantic phone call from my mom. I had told her that I was having problems with my 1 wisdom tooth that was growing in, and it was all sore and swollen and such. So she called my dentist who told her that I needed to go in to see him that day, instead of waiting until I had off from work the week of the 18th. So I had to leave work early and rush home to go to the dentist.

It was an extremely unpleasant experience. I hate the dentist. I had a normal cleaning and such, which is always awful. I actually went to a new dentist, who is downstairs from my previous little kid dentist. I guess it was about time I went to a grown-up dentist as I'm 20. But there were all really nice there.

The bad news is that I have to get all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled. I was a mess when they told me. I'm pretty freaked out about it. My mom has been calling the oral surgeon and dentist and everyone like all day trying to schedule a consultation and then the surgery around work and everything. I'll have the actual surgery done while I'm on break so I'll have some recovery time, though it's basically ruining what was supposed to be my relaxing week off before fall term begins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home