***Elena***

Monday, September 04, 2006

3 Day Weekend!

This weekend was wonderful and relaxing. We got out of work at 3pm on Friday, and Amanda and I went straight to H&M where I got an adorable new trench coat. Then we went to Chick-Fil-A for dinner, and had Ritas on the way back to campus. Friday night was a pretty chill night - we just hung out in Towers, watched Next, and dyed Amanda's hair. When I got back, I ended up hanging out with a friend who's going to New York in a bit for co-op. He's a film major and is going to be working at Focus Films, which is like amazing. So we had our goodbye hang out, which was kind of sad.

After CHOP on Sunday, I took a train home to hang out with my parents until Monday evening. They just got back from a 2 week cruise in Greece, so I was excited to see them again. We went out for Chinese on Sunday, and my mom and I went to Target on Monday. It was a great weekend - a very nice little break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home