Child-Filled Day
Yesterday morning, I went to CHOP as usual. After organizing the play room, I played with this adorable 1 year old. He had to stay in his crib, but we played with this hilarious like toy bear with a book attached that sang about feelings. After a little while, the nurse had to take care of him, so I went back to the playroom, where I encountered probably one of the cutest 2 year olds I've ever met.
He was playing with this big car thing, and I helped him decorate it with colored streamers. Then I got out some fun trucks and these musical thingys for him to play with. His mom was there and was asking him what colors things were. Unfortunately we didn't get to play for very long, because he was discharged.
Then right before I left, another little boy showed up, and we played for a bit as well. Then I left, and Chris T and Dana picked me up outside CHOP, so we could go to Vikki's for a painting party/BBQ. We had some painting fun and ate delicious food. I stayed late with Chris B so we could help get her 3 boys to bed. I got back to my apartment at around quarter of 10, and I watched the rest of the Emmy's and then went to bed.
He was playing with this big car thing, and I helped him decorate it with colored streamers. Then I got out some fun trucks and these musical thingys for him to play with. His mom was there and was asking him what colors things were. Unfortunately we didn't get to play for very long, because he was discharged.
Then right before I left, another little boy showed up, and we played for a bit as well. Then I left, and Chris T and Dana picked me up outside CHOP, so we could go to Vikki's for a painting party/BBQ. We had some painting fun and ate delicious food. I stayed late with Chris B so we could help get her 3 boys to bed. I got back to my apartment at around quarter of 10, and I watched the rest of the Emmy's and then went to bed.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home